Thursday, March 10, 2011

for those who are interested..

life's awesome lately.
we just wrapped up a three week revival where almost 50 people were filled with the Holy Ghost for the first time!
two of those people were my dad - finally! :) - and Char, a girl from school who's been living with me for the past few months.
things were getting really rough with char beforehand, so I'm hoping this changes things.

I spent last weekend at James River Leadership College.
God moved so much! I'm definitely going there; hopefully this fall I can start classes. :D

While there, I got to spend time with my brother/bestfriend, Brentley. I miss him sooo much.
I met TONS of awesome people. They were all so inviting.
We went splunking while I was there -- it was my first time and I loooved it!

Joe and I ran across the expressway.. Haha. It was exciting.. Scary, but fun. =]
Joe is an incredible guy. He lifts me up, and has SUCH a heart for ministry.

everything is finally good.
..besides my homework.

later later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment