Saturday, March 26, 2011

This is the stuff You use.

Aloha!

Yesterday, Brentley and I went to Springfield. :)
It was nice to just.. get away.
We got to see Chris for a little bit, which was awesome. Christian and a guy named.. Greg? Gary? (I can't remember) ..were at Chris' apartment, so we got to talk to them a little too.
We watched some TV after they all left, then met up with Joe.
He's going through a lot right now, and it was nice just to fellowship.
We watched a couple movies, went to the mall, and just talked. It was awesome - very chill.
I can't wait to live in Ozark.

Today.. Brent and I spent the day shopping. Lol.
Poor guy didn't get to do any manly stuff at all this week, besides chopping wood. =P
It was fun, though. We checked out a new vintage shop, and got to just hangout for a day.
Plans with Hannah and Jacob kinda fell through tonight, because of the RIDICULOUS snow we got.
Yep. On spring break..
Whoo for Missouri! Ha.

Tomorrow, I get to see my bestfriend Tyler. =)
It's literally been almost six months since I've gotten to hangout with her, so it's about time..
Plus, it'll help take my mind off Brentley leaving!

I'm ready for January to get here. I've got to learn to be patient.. :)

For now I'm going to watch a movie, sleep some more, and try to waste the weekend.
Church tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment