Thursday, March 24, 2011

yum =]

Hola. =)
So, life's been pretty crazy lately! Nothing God can't handle, but it's definitely stressful.
My family life got kinda screwed up last weekend, but I'm praying that everything has smoothed over.
My grandma, who was recently diagnosed with breast cancer, came and visited on Tuesday. It was one of the best surprises I've ever received. I've missed her so much.
Church was really good lastnight! Worship was led by a special guest from CBC, one of Joey's friends, named James. He had a great voice, and the whole service was anointed.

Prom is coming up! The theme for mine is "A Tale as Old as Time" like off Beauty and the Beast. :)
I picked out my dress - it's on Facebook - and I'm going to order it soon.

Either way, prom isn't as big of a deal as graduation is. December is creeping up so fast! :D
I'm starting to fill out scholarships and applications and FAFSA; this stuff consumes too much time! Lol.
It'll be worth it to have less debt in the end, but still. Gah.
I think Sadie will be living with me in Ozark in January, unless I start JRLC then and she goes to like, OTC or somethin.
I think it'd be kinda cool, but at the same time, I kinda just wanna start over fresh. However, if her living with me helps her, it's worth it to me. :)
I'm really really really glad Sadie has been coming to church with me. She's literally becoming one of my closest friends. We never fight or disagree on anything - we have TONS in common!

Speaking of close friends, I got to see my other half, Hannah, on Monday. The only reason she wanted to have dinner was to tell me she's going to prom with my ex-boyfriend, but I was content either way. :)  I love her.
I'm happy for them, which I wasn't expecting. I want her to be happy. I want him to be happy. Why not be happy together, you know?

Brentley is home from college. FINALLY. I can't even begin to tell you how much I've missed him. He's my best best best friend, older brother, and advisor. I've needed him around here. =[
We may go up to Springfield tomorrow to just chill for a day. I hope I find out soon, so I can make plans with work. :P

Spring break is beginning at 3 today.. And I'm gonna watch the Wizard of Oz for the first time this afternoon. Life is good.<3

Time for learning.. :)

1 comment: