Thursday, November 17, 2011

Life is faaaaaaaantastic.
Don't you agree? I mean, honestly.. Things have never been better!

The last few weeks, God has been moving so much in my life and in the lives of those around me. I'm experiencing all kinds of things that I never dreamed would happen to me.

I've gotten some incredible new people in my life.

Nathan is the absolute best friend I have ever had. I mean that.
Emily and Joslyn know how to make me smile no matter what.
Wes is one goofy kid, but he's great!


There's just so many blessings that I can't explain.
I'm insanely insanely insanely excited for January to get here.


I see all these people around me, struggling. All I want to do is reach out and help them.
I know God is confirming His calling in my life.
I'm so ready; Life is good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment