Sunday, October 16, 2011

Let's Dance.

Put on your red shoes, and let's dance the blues away.

The future. It's such an incredible thing. I get so excited when I think about all the crazy, passionate, new things I get to experience everyday.
I feel like God is definitely beginning some amazing things in my life.
It makes me want to dance.

Everyone I've met lately has been a total blessing. These people have pushed me, inspired me, and most of all, grown me.
I finally have people in my life that love the Lord as much as I do, and that I can trust completely with everything in me.
It's a brand new feeling that I adore.
All I can hear is the sound of love. It makes me move and celebrate. I want to dance.

I move to Ozark to begin JRLC in just a couple months, and each day I grow more anxious. As soon as I get into the city limits of that town, everything just falls into place. There's no stress, tension, or worry. It just feels safe. It feels like home.
And to make it even better, JRLC is filled with people I love that are chasing after God with all they have. It's so anointed. Full of worship and awe, I want to dance.

I know that everyone has the mindset that we should "live for today," and that "we can't take the present for granted".. But I am so ready for a new chapter.
I am so excited to receive new things and stretch myself to new extremes.
I'm looking to the future with eager eyes, and a heart full of hope.
Life's already so good, and this is just the beginning.
Seriously.. Let's dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment