Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Have Faith in Me

"Have faith in me, cause there are things that I've seen, that I don't believe. So cling to what you know, and never let go... You should know things aren't always what they seem."

Today's Tuesday.
I feel a sort of vagueness at times, as I go through my everyday life. I don't really feel like I'm living in the "now." I always look towards the future, because I know it holds great and beautiful things. I just hope I'm not taking today for granted.
There are things that I want, people I miss, and dreams I hope to make reality.
Right now, I feel untouchable. I feel as if all of those wishes will be fulfilled, and even more than I can imagine.

I want to be an artist. A leader. A witness. A mother. A wife. A refuge.
I want to be all the things that everyone has been to me, because I live an incredibly blessed life.

I smile a little more each day, even as stress and issues pile up. It's been serene. I love it.
I'm having fun again.

I can't wait to see where life takes me. Whether it's around the world, or if I stay here forever, I'll be happy.

I just want to be.
I want to be with someone I love. I want to be with someone who loves me. I want to love everyone I meet, and share the truth of Jesus Christ in the process.
I want to teach and learn and grow and guide.

Each day, I realize a little more just how much today matters, and how little all our worries really are.
We're gonna come out of each struggle even stronger than we were before.
We're getting quicker, and learning how to swim.

I'm gonna be someone I can be proud of.
Have faith in me.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment