Friday, October 14, 2011

Passion.

Passion: –noun
1. any powerful or compelling emotion or feeling, as love or hate.
2. strong amorous feeling or desire; love; ardor.

Passion. That sounds familiar, doesn't it?
We all have passion. We all have that one thing that drives us. It's the reason we get up each morning and face the day.
Maybe we have multiple passions. They blend together in order to inspire us. Passion is found behind every lyric, every word, every painting.

I'm passionate about God. About my friends and family. About art. About hope. About healing. About laughter.

These things push me forward. When I feel excited, discouraged, or anxious, its driven by my passion. It consumes me.

My passion makes me want to scream and sing and dance. It makes me want to cry and sigh and rest. It provides an outlet to all of the craziness that follows me. It can save the world, or destroy it.

Passion is a powerful thing.

What's your passion - Have you found it?
And more importantly, what are we gonna do with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment