Wednesday, October 12, 2011

all the other kids.

today's gonna be different. i can feel it.
i'm super tired, and my eyes are burning, but it's gonna be a good day.

i spent last night with my dad and brother, watching movies and eating shrimp and pizza, then making a healthy eating and workout plan.
(that begins today!)
i love little moments like that. to think that it could be one of the last times that we can just sit down together and hangout.. that's no bueno.

my mom sent me an invite to go to the aaron gillespie show this weekend. i really wanted to go, but now i think there's a chance we could go together.
i love my mom.

i'm looking forward to church tonight. i teach friends, which is group of girls between ten and twelve. this is my third or fourth month teaching, and i love it. it's amazing what these girls go through. i'm learning how they think and feel about little things. we talk about everything from sex to the holy spirit, and i see them mature in Christ a little more each week.
i think tonight's lesson will be surrounding gossip. it's something that never goes away, and they need to know how to see it and stop lies right in their path.
i'm so grateful that i had Godly people in my life, showing me how to live for Him.. and now i get to show them.
it's such a blessing.

as much as i wish i could pour my heart out on this blog, it's not all about my days. it's about life. life as a whole. the fact that it's beautiful and unpredictable and valuable.
i want to make a difference in someone else's life, just by living my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment